Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Review Filem: Robocop : Again? Why Muslims always be the bad guys??

 Last week I watch Robocop with a very high expectations in mind and it turns out really disappointing. I dunno..maybe because Robocop is one of my favourate hero during my childhood time and when they decided to go with a remake, i thought i should give it  a try but hey..hmm..maybe i should just ignore it the way it is..




Reason? Simple. from the beginning of the movie it was purely American propaganda. Everything is all about American citizens..the life of the American citizens is all that matters. They are the matter of the world. As if like the life of a mere Muslim child who's been shot cruelly by one of the Omnicorps robots just because the child is holding a knife in his hand in one of the scene in this movie is not important at all! *SIGH*. What I can see, that is just a plain horrible murderer by a stupid robots who thought that everyone with a weapon should be shoot to death! And then, they show a few bunch of terrorist trying to get their selves killed and again..shoot them till the death as well! Oh well..so murder now is now so called justice! Bravo!

It's not that I hate the movie, it's just that it's kinda irritating watching most movies keep labeling Muslims as a terrorist! Are we Muslims that bad? I don't think so. It's like everything  about Muslim people are always the negative ones. Come on man..let's just face the truth that we are not only facing the threats from the Muslims terrorist only!

I am ok with Robocop, because he is not bias to anyone. He knows his own justice and he fights criminals at his own country. I can live with that. But hey, even for the sake of remake, you don't have to twist the plot too much. I dunno. I am an amateur so my point would stand from personal opinion. You can take it or leave it. I am just saying what I want to say. This remake is way out from what I used to watch. I love the original version of Robocop. I think it's classy on its own way, original and damn cool (of course..during the 90's). Except that when you watch it again and you realize the difference between the special effects during that time and nowadays. Too big.

Now, when you have all the technology, the effects is better, the killing is even better, But...there is something missing. I just cant tell. Maybe because of the beggining of the movie is so not into my eyes probably. So, there goes the mood. When I watch something and then realize it sucks, I don't really pay attention to it already. Nah...*sighs again*

And for the actors, hmmm..ok lor..nothing much to be said because they are just so so. 50/50. The only thing which I really like with the remake is they make him black! Make him looks tactical! Nice!

Too bad the remake turns out to be not so enjoyable as how I watch the original Robocop. How disappointing. No offence.

Rating. 3 out of 5

p/s: Rating & entry hanyalah luahan penulis semata2. Sumber gambar.Google.








No comments:

Post a Comment