Nuffnang Ads

Saturday 25 April 2015

Government or private sector? It doesn't really matters!

Hmm..It's been a while since I got time to look at my small blog of mine to write some new stuffs. For the past few weeks, my life is all about work. Recently, we  just move to a new office, new project go live is on..payroll was once on the corner, many foreigners flew in to the country and inhabitat about 25% of our work space. Everyday, I can see many "Mat salleh" and "Cha Ya Nun Alif Kiasu" from our neighbor country (You know where)  coming to my office. Seriously had enough with them and their high demand!. Whatever!

Sumber gambar Google


And so it was. Everyday ended up tired, working like hell. And even come to the office as early of 6 am in the morning since no one else can do my work on behalf. No back up or what so ever. Pretty much too much right?

But again, this is how I make a living. I don't care if people come to us and tell, "Hey..why are you working so hard? Is this how it works working in a private sector? No work life balance at all?" 

True. When I think about it, There is no work and life balance at all. And again, who does? We have to work. Kalau tak sapa yang bermurah hati sangat nak bagi duit kat aku? Tak ada noks.  As long as I am healthy and able to work, I will. 

And, for those who keep telling us to work from home, or own your own business, I say.. we'll think about it someday. It's not that I don't dream about it, I do. But I am not so into business. Don't have the talent for it. Don't call for MLM, selling golds, forex or whatever selling products nowadays. I just don't care. Because, not many people can do business. Like me. Not me. SO, play safe. 

And for all those people who keep telling us to quit our day job now and try applying for government position, Forget it. I have tried before I enter private sector and do disappointed about it. First time taking their exams, I pass. But there is no calls for interview or whatever they keep asking me to take more exams until I don't know how many exams should I take any more. 

Whether it is a government or private sector, so long that you are working to earn "rezeki yang halal" , it doesn't even matter. What matters is, how do you earn your own money and to prove to your parents that you are now a grown up who are able to earn his or her own money to support yourself. Other than that, you take control of your own life and become more confident in life.

Whether it is a government or a private sector, both sectors needed each other. This is why some of the big private sectors company like Petronas  has a "GLC"  or Government Link Sector title. No big deal right?

I am in a private sector now. Who knows, I might be joining and serving the government one day. But for now, my interest is more on private sectors. More challenging and sometimes the stress is too much.Yeah, I know it's tiring and it's taking more of my time nowadays. But this is just temporary. Until I found one thing that I really wants to concentrate. For know, I am grateful that I still have my job to secure and take care all of my bills. Plus, do not forget to save some of your hard earned money. Think of the future.

Now, I remember my dad once told me, he always says its not easy to work to earn some money. It is more easy to spend it. So true. After graduated and when I am officially joining the work force for the first time, it was so tough, difficult until I thought I wish I can go back and be a student again. I was been bullied and underestimated because of the fresh grads status. But then, If I am still studying, I cannot prove to my parents that I can finally live on my own. So I endure it. Patience.  But then again, to me hard earned money got more value in it rather than someone told you to invest some money to them by buying golds or playing forex, and let the money expand on their own. Or some MLM people calls you to become their down line by registering and pay a few thousands of RM just to earned some points and yet you don't even know how to sell. This is what people previously tried or persuade me to do, but I just don't see any fun in it. Not interested!

Life is tough, yes. But there are always a beauty in it. Just do whatever you can and never give up.



p/s: tetiba terasa nak tulis dalam Bahasa Inggeris. Poyo tak? Tapi boleh je kan ? XD
Pendapat hanya luahan peribadi penulis semata2, 





No comments:

Post a Comment